- Customer's Work: [Thomas Bell’s ] Shin Godzilla 15" Resin Model Kit T's Facto Godzilla Resurfence Final Form
- X-PLUS GODZILLA 1995 TOHO 30CM SERIES BOY RIC Limited
- 13" GODZILLA 1964 - Impending Giant Monster - Resin Model Kit TANAKA KENNICHI
- "GODZILLA version 2000" resin model kit by T's Facto x Yasushi Nirasawa "EVOLUTION" is back!
- 23 feet huge Shin Godzilla Statue made of Straw appeared in a cosmos field in Fukuoka Japan
TAMIYA MODELING BRUSH
Hello! This is KAIJU JAPAN.
Today, I would like to introduce one of the important tools for finishing a resin kit: Modeling brush by TAMIYA.
Most of parts of resin kit are painted with airbrush, but not finished without the brush.
For example, this Godzilla’s eye ball is painted with a fine point brush.
This pattern is also painted with the fine point brush. What a hard work!
At KAIJU JAPAN, TAMIYA’s modeling brush is strong seller.
TAMIYA Modeling Brush Basic Set #87066 for beginners.
High Finish Pointed Brush Ultra Fine TAMIYA MODELING BRUSH HF #87048
Or it is little bit expensive but high quality: TAMIYA MODELING BRUSH PROII #87175
This brush’s bristle material is kolinsky sable hair, which means really high quality, comfortable writing and less hair falls.
TAMIYA’s modeling brush is japan quality and last a long time so it’s high cost performance brush.
KAIJU JAPAN offers the most reasonable price, less than ebay or other online store price as we try simple packaging.
For USA, delivery will be between 7 to 12 days after ordering.
How about get a TAMIYA modeling brush to finish your favorite Made in Japan Godzilla?
KAIJU JAPAN -Genuine and Original Japanese resin kits –