- Customer's Work: [Thomas Bell’s ] Shin Godzilla 15" Resin Model Kit T's Facto Godzilla Resurfence Final Form
- X-PLUS GODZILLA 1995 TOHO 30CM SERIES BOY RIC Limited
- 13" GODZILLA 1964 - Impending Giant Monster - Resin Model Kit TANAKA KENNICHI
- "GODZILLA version 2000" resin model kit by T's Facto x Yasushi Nirasawa "EVOLUTION" is back!
- 23 feet huge Shin Godzilla Statue made of Straw appeared in a cosmos field in Fukuoka Japan
How to paint KAIJU kit MOTHRA resin kit sample painting on the prototype by RED TAIL
Hello! This is KAIJU JAPAN.
Last night, I posted on facebook some pictures of new Mothra prototype (original model) by Kaiju Labo DAIMOS,
and said RED TAIL was going to paint it.
I wanted to show step-by-step process, but he was too fast to follow and it's already done!
I took some videos, though!!
This is the original model (prototype) so he just started painting.
No pre-work on this.
First process is to paint with darker color around the edges.
Apply clear brown lacquer paint on the entire body of Mothra.
While I was away for shopping, he already finished painting on the base(;´･ω･)
The red letters says "Mothra" in Japanese Katakana.
And while I was working on PC for some time, he already finished dry brush part!!
And the item was done!!
Please enjoy completed model by Kaiju Finisher RED TAIL
It seems I missed some of the important processes, but I hope you enjoy movies v(*^ ^*)v
KAIJU JAPAN -Genuine and Original Japanese resin kits –