- Customer's Work: [Thomas Bell’s ] Shin Godzilla 15" Resin Model Kit T's Facto Godzilla Resurfence Final Form
- X-PLUS GODZILLA 1995 TOHO 30CM SERIES BOY RIC Limited
- 13" GODZILLA 1964 - Impending Giant Monster - Resin Model Kit TANAKA KENNICHI
- "GODZILLA version 2000" resin model kit by T's Facto x Yasushi Nirasawa "EVOLUTION" is back!
- 23 feet huge Shin Godzilla Statue made of Straw appeared in a cosmos field in Fukuoka Japan
GODZILLA 1954 SKELETON Resin Kit by T's Facto Resale
Hello! This is KAIJU JAPAN.
I found out Skeleton Godzilla's resin kit is coming out again!
Produced by T’s Facto
Sculpted by Takashi Yamawaki
Size: 40 cm/ 15.7 inch
The original “GHOST” Godzilla came into the resin market back in 2006.
Now, 10 years later it’s making a comeback to the world of resin making.
For the 10th celebration of GOZILLA, it changed the name from “GHOST” to “Godzilla 1954 Skeleton.”
The shape and the details are same as original, but the difference is the name.
The “Godzilla 1954 Skeleton” figured is a model of the first generation Godzilla in the movie “Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla.”
Every joint includes aluminum wire making it possible for the figure to change poses slightly.
Compared to any other models of skeleton Godzillas, this is the highest quality figure out on the market.
Gaining lots of attention and great reviews from resin bloggers and resin enthusiast throughout social media, one animation writer said “This figure is amazingly fantastic. No one can ignore him.”
This resin kit is organized by 51 pieces, but to only me, I think it looks like it has more than 51 pieces in this figure.
This Godzilla kit is so detailed and neat.