- Customer's Work: [Thomas Bell’s ] Shin Godzilla 15" Resin Model Kit T's Facto Godzilla Resurfence Final Form
- X-PLUS GODZILLA 1995 TOHO 30CM SERIES BOY RIC Limited
- 13" GODZILLA 1964 - Impending Giant Monster - Resin Model Kit TANAKA KENNICHI
- "GODZILLA version 2000" resin model kit by T's Facto x Yasushi Nirasawa "EVOLUTION" is back!
- 23 feet huge Shin Godzilla Statue made of Straw appeared in a cosmos field in Fukuoka Japan
Customer's Work MDA SD Godzilla 1964 (KITORA) by Jeremy Soles (Summit Kaiju)
Let me introduce one of our customers' work!
Name : Jeremy Soles (USA)
URL : summitkaiju.com
Item : MDA SD Godzilla 1964
Price : US$190 (finished by KAIJU Finisher RED TAIL)
Takeshi Oka (KITORA)
Thank you for your great work using MDA Godzilla 1964.
This has good classic "Showa" impression with Mothra parent & child and nice diorama.
I feel your love and passion for Godzilla!
Please continue working on Godzilla! I'm looking forward to your next work!
This resin kit is the first release in MDA (Mash Deformer Art Project) by Shinji Nishikawa x Image x Kitora.
The sculptors Tamal (Image) and Takeshi Oka (KITORA) sculpted Godzilla based on Shinji Nishikawa's illustration!
The kit comes with the original illustration with the autograph by Shinji Nishikawa.
Of course, I can get the sculptor's autograph on it if you'd like to!
This item is sold as a finished item (built & painted figure).
Jeremy ordered finishing by RED TAIL, the Kaiju Finisher.
I'm glad our item is used in Summit Kaiju's project!
As many of you may already know, Summit Kaiju dispatches information about Godzilla & Kaiju items & events, especially on X-Plus products.
KAIJU JAPAN -Genuine and Original Japanese resin kits –